Study at BCIT to fast-track your career. Since 1964, our passion has remained the same: providing students with every advantage possible to support a lifetime of career success.
BCIT has 6 Campuses:
- Aerospace Technology
- Annacis Island
- Fall (September)
- Spring (January)
- Summer (April)
Programs and courses
- ESL Course: International Student Entry Program (ISEP)
- Certificate Programs
- Diploma Programs
- Degree Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Program
- Business Administration Program
- Interior Design Program
- One of Canada’s largest post-secondary educational institutions.
- Nearly 50,000 students enrolled annually.
- Programs developed with leading employers and industry associations.
- Instructors have years of industry expertise and professional designations.
- BCIT is a world leader in the knowledge transfer of applied education through capacity building and program delivery overseas in many emerging countries.
- Since 2015/2016, BCIT enrollment of international students has increased by two-hundred percent, to today’s enrollment of over 3,100 students from 90 countries in full-time and part-time programs.
- Over the past decade, BCIT has partnered with more than 150 institutions across the globe, more than 20 of which deliver international diploma programs overseas to over 5,000 international students.
- 95% degree-program graduates currently employed.
- 81% diploma-program graduates currently employed.
- 89% apprentice completers currently employed