Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU), one of Western Canada’s largest teaching- and learning-centered universities serving students for nearly 35 years. KPU offers a relevant, challenging and hands-on education through an impressive array of programs and courses that prepare 20,000 students a year for success in their careers.
KPU offers several post-secondary programs. 2-year programs that are open for Spring (January) Intake 2021 are:
- Certificate in Health Care Assistant
- The Health Care Assistant program is a full-time certificate program for students who are interested in building their careers as caregivers in a variety of health care settings.
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Accounting
- The Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Accounting is for students who want to further their education by pursuing the CPA accounting designation.
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- The Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Human Resources Management is for students who looking to build their careers in human resource management in business acumen.
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Operations and Supply Chain Management
- The Operations and Supply Chain Management Specialist (OSCM) program is for students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree with industry experience. This program allows students to apply best in practice processes and tools to a wide range of operations and supply chain areas.
- Diploma in Mechatronics and Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Diploma in Mechatronics and Advanced Manufacturing Technology helps students to build their careers in the manufacturing industry. Students will gain critical theoretical and technical knowledge in areas such as machining, welding, metal fabrication, and electrical.